- Increase coworking space memberships
- Develop a non-existing revenue stream centered on private event bookings
- Successfully engage with the freelancer and business community to brand CoLab as a community for professionals to grow, learn, and network
CoLab’s coworking space is one of many in Rhode Island. The popularity of shared-office coworking spaces has grown quite fast in Rhode Island, making it increasingly difficult to stand out in the freelancer market. Through strategic planning between Grande Media and the talented CoLab management team, this Pawtuxet Village business has taken the coworking community by storm. Grande Media helped identify the brillaint skills of each CoLab team member, laying out a weekly, biweekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing strategy to help
increase event sales and new-member signups.
- CoLab saw a % increase in new members, was able to generate new revenue through consistently paid events in their newly branded event room
- Was able to collect useful testimonials and market research from existing members to be used for CoLab marketing
- Successfully began booking networking events, business trainings, and niche market functions through the use of a newly branded website: PVERoom.com