George’s of Galilee is an internationally publicized, seven-dining room restaurant and tourist attraction that is connected to its own private beach. Known as a Rhode Island landmark, George’s has been operating since 1948 serving multiple generations of families across Southern New England. Since 2015, Grande Media has been working with George’s on multiple projects, positioning the restaurant and its team as an internationally publicized waterfront dining powerhouse.
- Enhance brand exposure in the South County Tourism market
- Procure local, national, and international PR opportunities for the George’s brand
- Re-brand the restaurant from decades of being known as a fried-food clam shack to a waterfront dining attraction with exceptional food
- Develop strategies and systems to drastically increase cash flow to new and existing revenue streams
- Assist with the hiring and retention of quality management through brand initiatives
ssGeorge’s of Galilee has been a Grande Media client since early 2015. For over five years, Grande media has helped George’s implement new social media strategies and systems to increase the overall audience reach and engagement for the restaurant. In year one, Grande Media helped oversee the negotiations and creation of all print and digital advertising, analyzing and assessing all new and existing marketing ventures. As the business grew, Grande Media helped the George’s team manage key B2B and B2C communications, helping to lead the internal management team in overall business growth objectives. George’s of Galilee has broken sales records year after year and continues to be one of Rhode Island’s most beloved tourist attractions and community leaders.
As the summer seasons wind down in Rhode Island, we work hard to transition the marketing & presentation of the restaurant to cater to the fall & winter. This was another collaboration with Streamline HD Studios, one of New England’s best video production companies for marketing & PR.
- Planned and executed a digital marketing campaign which resulted in
$10,500 in untapped digital revenue with only $100 in advertising spend on the company’s own website.
- Implemented and oversaw marketing systems for management & employees to successfully run all social media platforms in-house.
- Oversaw annual website overhauls year year that resulted in average monthly visitors of 100,000+ as of 2021.
- Expanded brand awareness by securing new opportunities through community-based events and networking with local and state tourism departments, chambers of commerce, and business leaders.
- Increased organic reach on Facebook by 524% and
engagement by 208% within one year.
- Secured several front-page newspaper articles.