James and his team have helped us with many marketing initiatives, to include Brand Development and Social Media strategies. They listen as well as share ideas — always willing try new things and go the extra mile. Definitely a team you can count on to build your brand and presence.
Ed & Carrisa
Owners of Spaulding Decon SWFL
- Generate commercial and residential customer leads through social platforms and online exposure
- Develop and execute social media campaigns
- Web development to ensure an increase in lead-flow, enhance brand consistency, and increase SEO presence in a competitive SWFL market
- Manage advertising efforts to identify and focus on the most efficient advertising avenues that yield the best ROI
Spaulding Decon is a franchise biohazard and crime scene cleanup company that has been successfully offering a vast array of services throughout Southwest Florida. Grande Media has helped Spaulding Decon refine their branding while adjusting all areas of marketing to increase their lead generation.
While working closely aside owners, Ed and Carrisa, the Grande Media team was able to help Ed and his team become the go-to crisis clean up crew in the Southwest Florida area through the power of marketing.
- Out of 26 franchises across the United States, Spaulding Decon SWFL went from #23 in the US to #1 in revenue generated within six months of starting with Grande Media
- Analyzed and refined Spaulding Decon’s advertising efforts resulting in a significant increase in ROI and leads converting to sales while lowering monthly advertising costs
- Implemented a multi-point marketing strategy which resulted in the need for the business to hire more staff and secure an office space
- Developed brand new social media marketing campaigns and designed content to better define the Spaulding Decon SWFL brand and services
- Conducted competitor analysis, analyzing and presenting the hard data to gather strategy insights